Years of Experience
We Professional Moving Company
Experienced home, unit, apartment, and business removalists.
Professional Movers started over a decade ago, and in that time, we have built a reputation for honesty and exceptional service. We have a wide range of trucks, a committed team of moving experts, and a desire to make your move as smooth as possible.
Moving doesn’t have to cost the earth. We have a bunch of competitively priced services designed to put you in complete control. We want to dispel the myth that there is no such thing as good and affordable removalists. We are proud of our competitive pricing and promise to give you an honest quote up-front, with no surprises or hidden charges later.
Professional Movers value the importance of earning your trust and exceeding all of your expectations. Dedication to keeping our customers happy and our client’s valuable belongings safe and secure throughout the packing, moving and unpacking process is our aim.
Affordable Sydney and Interstate removals backed by the highest level of personal service
Professional Movers have a team of eager and experienced movers who are ready to help and assist you in all types of moving situations and make moving faster.
There is no move too big or too small and we are proud to be a removalists Sydney company that is focused on service, affordable pricing, and no damage.
Our company specializes in house, unit, and office moving solutions, and they are trained extensively to meet our extremely high standards. You can trust Professional Movers to pack, remove, relocate, and arrange items efficiently and professionally.
Clients Trust In Us
Tons Of Goods
Km For Year
Professional Movers promises you:
- To be professional at all times. Our team of full-time movers will be polite, friendly, patient and go out of their way to make sure every customer is satisfied every time. We’re dedicated to customer service
- We will respect your schedule. We value our customer’s time and understand the importance of being on time when you need us the most.
- Have effective communication. We will keep the lines of communication open at all stages of the home, office or furniture removal and believe in complete transparency for all of our removals and moving jobs.
- Safe handling of your belongings. The utmost respect and care will be used when handling your belongings, no matter how big or small. You can trust we will move your belongings as if they were our own.
- Relocating your items safely. The team will transport your things to your new space and place them where you would like them to be.
Please take the time to read these helpful hints and tips prior to your move:
- Pre-packing boxes prior to your move – Unless previously arranged with our booking team, it is the customer’s responsibility to pack and arrange your boxes and loose items in a manner that allows our removalists to come in and start loading their truck – the more organised you are the less it will cost you.
- Disassembling & reassembling furniture – Our experienced removal teams can disassemble and reassemble furniture such as beds etc as required – just let us know when you confirm your booking. There is no additional fee or charge for this.
- Packing your boxes – Please pack heavy items in small boxes and light items in larger boxes.
- White goods and appliances – Due to safety regulations, our movers are not permitted to mount or hang appliances or devices on your walls in case
- they fall off and cause an injury at a later date – please seek advice from a relevant industry professional.
- Electrical equipment – Our movers are not qualified to reconfigure TV’s, Foxtel/Optus TV systems or stereo equipment – please seek advice from a relevant industry professional.
- Delivery of fridge/freezer – Please leave these appliances switched off approx. 1 hour after delivery to allow the refrigerant to settle.
- Drawers – Empty clothes and belongings from chest of drawers/tall boys and pack these in suitable boxes or bags allowing for more efficient and faster loading for the removalists.
- Payment –At the completion of the move you will be issued a Tax Invoice. Unless prior arrangement has been made, please arrange cleared/sufficient funds via Visa or Mastercard which will need to be processed on completion of your move with the team. We also accept payment via EFT.